Saturday, May 22, 2010

cOlLeGe gRadUatE!!!

So I finally graduated from college and received my diploma in the mail to make it official last week and I am so very excited! It's a little bit weird to think that I don't have to sign up for classes this upcoming fall - I'm not exactly sure what to do with myself. I probably should be applying for jobs but I'm just loving having free time. I have decided that I will dedicate myself to applying for jobs this next week even though I've heard from all my classmates that it is hopeless. Anyways- for my graduation my best Jessie flew out to come see me walk! It was a blast! Tom got kicked out of the bedroom for the couch (he went willingly although I know that he is so glad to have his bed back) and was such a sweet husband to do that for us. It was such a fun week and I miss her so much already!

2 comments:

  1. I am also pinching myself that you have graduated ... I always knew you could do it - it was just whether or not you would do it! Love you darlin' ... dad and i are proud of you. Love you lots...

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to go girl! You are done! I am jealous!

    ReplyDelete