Sunday, March 21, 2010

calzone night

So I forgot to mention below about calzone night. For a little Valentine's Day gift my mom gave Tom and I a calzone maker from William & Sonoma (love that store). You just make your dough, roll it out, place it on the calzone maker, fill it with all sorts of goodies and press it closed and WALAAA!!! you have yourself a calzone. Then of course you cook it! It was such a good present though and we love it - thanks mom! I have the best mom ever, don't be jealous.


Devan is probably the worst at making calzones. His had holes everywhere.

Lauren working hard in her top of the line apron.

All of our yummy ingredients. Of course I only used cheese and bacon I think. ha


My handsome husband in his Tmobile work shirt. He is now a pro at making calzones. I cannot lie.



No comments:

Post a Comment