Sunday, March 21, 2010

PIZZA PIZZA!

Anybody that knows me knows that I love to eat! As does my husband. So one of our favorite things to do is to have friends over to make dinner together. Lately it's pretty much been with Lauren and Devan and we have themed nights. So far we have had pizza night, asian night, and calzone night. We may be lame but it makes the week a little more fun.

So here are some pictures from pizza night and calzone night. We actually ended up having pizza night at one of Tom's good friends house - Tyler and his wife Tahnee. We all had a blast and our pizza's were delicious. I didn't get a picture of the first pizza that I made, but it was a potato pizza. I know that sounds really weird and everything was making fun of it but . . . it was the favorite pizza of the night! DELICIOUS!



BEFORE (artichoke hearts w/ ham - stuffed crust may I add)

AFTER!!! lots and lots of cheese

Speaking of cheesey ha

1 comment: